Thursday 24 October 2013

MORE CREATIONS

I'm in the process of sorting my hobby room out and
that also means finishing projects that's been hiding in
boxes for years.
I'm pretty much "there", just a few more things to tidy
but it looks a whole lot better than before!

Here's a few projects that I finally finished these last
two weeks...

I got this cigar box at a flea market in Sweden ages ago, the handle 
came from a broken vintage handbag and I used Fablon on the front 
and back.

A friend of mine in Russia gave me a ton of sweets at Screamin' Festival 
earlier this year because she knew how much I love the graphics of the 
wrappers after getting some in a Russian kiosk in Prague last year.
Best way to display cool stuff like this is to put it in a shadow box. :)

And here's a few more cherry necklaces!





No comments: