Saturday 5 October 2013

COLORFUL CHANGES

I got plenty of projects to finish and I got my mind set on it
because my hobby room needs to be much tidier because
we get friends over from Holland and USA in November and
I don't want my mess to exist by then.
(Our American friend is staying in that room so... Yeah.)
Besides, mess makes me frustrated even tho I know exactly
where everything is, I just don't like the look of it.
It's a new season and time for a change, for the better.

Here's a few positive changes:

Today I finished a project that's been laying around for way
too long!!!
I bought this Pee Wee Herman doll about 11 years ago, he
didn’t come with a suit, only a pair of dirty pants.
My plan all this time has been to make him a cool suit but it
wasn’t until this morning I decided to pull my finger out and
finally do it.
I didn’t have a pattern, I never done this sort of thing before,
 all I had was plenty of lurex scraps and determination.

I started this fascinator a while back but I never liked the way
it looked at the time but I got hold of more vintage fruity bits
and that was what was needed!
Now she's done and I'm quite happy with the result.

Ohh, and let's not forget this... I've been craving Mexican for
ages but I've been too nauseous to make food that takes more
than 10 minutes.
Yesterday I made a huge batch of spicy vegetarian chili and a
quick creamy Guacamole, that means the same food for 3 days
but I sure don't mind because it was delicious! :)

1 comment:

Mariela Santillan said...

You did a fabulous job on Pewie's tux. Love it!