Sunday 22 September 2013

ANOTHER CASE REVAMP


I’m a tad tired after concentrating on revamping this baby.
I got it in Holland for €1.50 (approx. £1.25 / $2) and there
wasn’t really anything wrong with it, except it is beige and
since I totally agree with the wise words of Sue Kreitzman,
“Don’t wear beige, it might kill you!” I decided to give it a
bit more attitude.

I used Fablon this time (last time I used drawer paper) a
bit thicker and awkward than paper but very easy to cut.

So, what do you think?

3 comments:

Solveig said...

I love this! All of them! It would be fantastic if you ever did a tutorial on how to do it. :)

Miss Rascal said...

Solveig! So nice to see you again! Are you gonna blog soon? I pop in from time to time but nothing new since Spain. I miss your posts.

Thank you kindly.
I wish I could do a tutorial but I never tried it before, maybe if I get more cases I could do a pictorial tutorial. I will keep this in mind. :)

NanC said...

Love the print...