Wednesday 14 March 2012

RETAIL THERAPY

Feel like a pile of shit today, I'm run down and ill from
stress and more or less decided to semi quit my job.
I got my own shop to think about right now and I have
a major gig in Spain that I have to prepare for and I very
much had it with all the bloody drama at work.
I don't want to be treated like shit, they seem to forget
that my restoring skills is what bring in the money.
When all this is over and done with I'm thinking about
maybe working for a Jewish charity instead because
it's a mitzvah to be a mensch and they offer way better
snacks. :P


Sunglasses £1.19, Bird ring 99 pence, Nautical ring 99 pence, Belt £1.49 each

I tried a little retail therapy earlier, found some cheap
crap that might bring some flair and cheer to my spring
and summer outfits.
(And the shipping was completely free!)

Hope I don't jinx it's arrival by blogging about it before
it actually gets here. It wouldn't be the first time.

2 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

*BAHHH* You always find the CUTEST things for sooooo cheap!
I swear where you live is magical or something. *hehehe*
I hope your retail therapy worked a little!
=D

Caroline Åsgård said...

I love the ring with the birds :)