Friday 16 December 2011

A LITTLE PEEK

Greetings from a very tired Rascal.
We been working 10-12 hour days with hardly any breaks
for 4 days and today we finally opened up the doors to the
public.
Apparently we'd done one heck of a job because no one
that came in to the shop today could believe it's a charity
shop, it looks more like a boutique.
We take that as a huge compliment. :)

Here's a few photos from today.
Let me introduce Vintage & Retro.

Click on the pictures for a much larger view.










4 comments:

Burprags and Bustiers said...

Cute Rascal! I love the set-up! Makes me wish I lived in England so I could drop by!

Kitten von Kat said...

Looks really good, great job you two!

Zizzi said...

Häftigt! Nu har jag varit "borta" från internet i två månader ungefär och ser nu att ni öppnat butik. Underbart! Ser jättefint ut!

Rosie Alia said...

This looks wonderful! What a great job you have done! Where is it? I want to go there! xxx