Friday 4 November 2011

BOOST THE SYSTEM

Uh, change of season is not a picnic for me.
Every autumn and winter I suffer with SAD and I was
born with a shitty immune system.
Now is a good time to boost the system and I'm doing
that by taking walks (fresh air is key) and eating a lot
of vitamins, not only in pill form, I prefer fresh fruit.
Oh, and garlic, loads of garlic!

My man really stock up fruit and berries this time of
year, turns out that being friendly with a greengrocer
is a good thing.
Right now we have seven bowls full of delicious fruit
and a whole lot in the fridge.

I make my own fresh juice in the morning, right now I
love a mix of oranges, grapefruit, lime and fresh ginger.
For breakfast I'm having a fruit salad.
I'm not a dinner person, I can't eat a proper meal in the
evening, I'm more of a big lunch type of girl, but I still
need to eat and my favorite is, guess what, more fruit.


One of the fruit bowls right now.

Examples of "dinner".

Melon and fresh raspberries.


Granny Smith apples, grapes and fresh raspberries.


Mango, figs and fresh strawberries.

3 comments:

doradadama said...

All this looks so delicous, I love my mangos too. I am sick girl this week with a cold.

Boo Boo Kitty said...

i have sad too, i havent been in work this week :( mixture of sad and ibs. as soon as the clocks change i change, i lose all motivation, feel grumpy, i really HATE the dark. I work in an office so some days i never see day light. really getting me down. good idea about the fruit, just looking at it has defenatly cheered me up :)

Vintage Coconut said...

Ohhh yummy yummy all your fruit looks rather delicious.
I am a big fruit lover (The Mr. Not so much) *Uhggg men*
heheeh

I love pineapples and kiwis and mangos and grapes SOOOO MUCH.
*NOM NOMS*