Thursday 29 September 2011

LATEST EBAY

The biggest issue being ill isn't being ill, it's the eBay
shopping sprees. I need pretty things to get better. ;))

Here's what arrived in the post yesterday...


Black faux fur, £4.
All I need now is a white fur coat/jacket and I'm done.
This jacket requires a pair of black or red opera type
leather gloves because the sleeves are not full length.



1950's mules, £2.20.
Sad that my second pair of gold mules got lost in the post
I comfort bought these, love em!

They are navy blue with gray details.


Vintage gold lame jumpsuit, £6.
Can be used as high waist pants if I fold the top part.
So stunning, can't wait to get in better shape now!



1950's Confetti Lucite compact & comb set, £11.
Not that I really needed this but I had an awful day and
this was the most stunning thing I've seen in a long time.
The fact that it's a matching set is just a bonus.

9 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

What a cute jacket!
Love the black heels!
Your gams are gonna sparkle!
The lucite confetti set is the sweetest. Seriously I wouldn't have wanted to pass it up either.

Miss Rascal said...

Thank youuu! :D
The mules are actually dark navy blue with grey edetails but they are still stunning.

Gams? Is that some old Canadian slang for legs? :))

doradadama said...

What an elegant jacket!
fab idea pairing the jacket with red gloves. I need a red velvet coat.
you always find lurex bargains.
beautiful confetti lucite compact & comb set.
besos

Miss Rascal said...

Thanks sweetie. :)
Red gloves is a must! I'm gonna put some on my wish list for my birthday, found a pair on eBay I feel I can't live without.

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Wow that confetti set is awesome, Love it! I was looking at faux fur jackets today but not sure they are very me!

lasophia said...

Oh my! Love the gold lame! HOT!

Miss Rascal said...

Clare: Thanks hun. <3
I think a faux leopard fur would look great on you! Go for it!
I mean, I didn't pay much for mine and if you get one for like £5 it isn't the end of the world if it doesn't suit you.

LaSophia: Thanks darling. :)
I'm nuts about lurex and gold lame, my man calls me Lady Lurex. :))

Andi B. Goode said...

OMG the jumpsuit! That is so amazing. Wow.
-Andi x

Miss Rascal said...

Andi B. Goode: Thank sweetie! :D