Thursday 19 May 2011

QUIET

Here's my finds from Sunday and Monday.
A bit belated but I'm pretty darn busy at the moment.
There won't be any blog posts for a while, I need time
away and since it's warmer outside there's hardly any
comments, people got much better things to do and so
do I.
So from Monday there will be quiet for a few weeks...

Click on the images for a larger view.


Vintage bamboo serving trolley, £1.50.
Me and my man has got bamboo mania at the moment.
This serving trolley were too cool not to get. :)



Vintage Hawaiian shirt, 50 pence.
I got this for my man. He's very picky but I know that he
never say no to a cool Hawaiian shirt
.


Vintage tie, 30 pence.
Another successful gift for my man. He loves jazzy ties.


1950's shorts, £1.
Finally something with a narrow waist! :))


1950's mules, 50 pence.
The mule madness continues. Very nice condition.


1970's robe, 30 pence.
Love this one! Perfect condition and stunning colors!


Close up.


Vintage shopper, 99 pence.
Really neat shopper, perfect for both shopping and the beach.
I attached the chillies myself.



Vintage Lucite bangle, £2.
Is this butterscotch or faux tortoise shell?
I can't make up my mind.


1960's lurex top, £2.
Couldn't resist this one! This is SO me! :D


And it's made in Israel! :D
I got this from North London Hospice in Golders Green.

1 comment:

Malayka said...

You always find the best things... I might have to come on a shopping trip to England I think (if you only it wasn't so darn far away)!