Monday 17 January 2011

HELP WANTED!

OK, I'm having trouble to remember the names
of some blogs I had on my bookmarks list on my
old computer.
I really need your help.
There's one blog in particular I'm looking for, it's
owned by a very cute lady who's living in a white
and pink bungalow somewhere in the US and she
is, of course, into the mid century era.
I've done searches on Google but without luck.
Also, I would love if you could send me URL's to
blogs about 1950's lifestyle and such.
Thanks!

Hopefully I get Adobe Photoshop CS5 installed
tomorrow so I can finally blog as normal.
Snagged a few finds last week and visited a house
with some really funky 1950's-1970's wallpaper
that I can't wait to show you! :D

6 comments:

punk in writing said...

Welcome to Deluxeville?

Miss Rascal said...

Nope, this lass is married and have a couple of kids.

Deluxeville was the first blog I added to my bookmarks.

Kitty said...

try lifeinapinkhouse.blogspot.com
You are also welcome to follow me, www.KittysVintageKitsch.blogspot.com

Jenny Oak Fae said...

Inte en aning tyvärr, min första tanke var också DeluxeVille..!

Hoppas du hittar den!

KRAM, Jenny

doradadama said...

oh no dear laptops are the worst i been through three already..
is it Thevintagehousewife?
http://thevintagehousewife.blogspot.com/

NanC said...

Try this one:
http://lifeinapinkhouse.blogspot.com/