Thursday 4 November 2010

HELP!

I need some advice, please.
I've gone through my drawers and I found these fabrics
that I got some years ago that I totally forgot that I had.
Anyway, the red fabric will look too old on me if I make a
blouse or a skirt out of it so I decided to make a play suit,
I got very inspired by this picture of Dita.
Do you think it would work?





I also got this whimsical fabric at the same time and I'm
thinking of making a play suit out of this one as well.
The colors goes perfectly with this hat I got a while back.





So, what do you think?
I know I'm a bit out of season but I plan to do a lot of
sewing this winter.

5 comments:

amanda löwenberg said...

Jag tror det kommer bli jättesnyggt! Ditt tyg liknar ju Ditas jättemycket!

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

I think it will definitely work, and I love that photo of Dita.

Ivy Black said...

Oh yes, for sure! It's perfect.

Mrs Munster said...

Those fabrics would absolutely work as a playsuit. Looking forward to see how they turn up!

SaraMay said...

go for it! :D