Tuesday 5 October 2010

REDISCOVERED

I'm not well today, it feels like I'm on a boat.
I suspect I might have a bug on the balance nerve.
Even though I haven't been up and running I've
still managed to sort some things out, like finishing
old craft projects and installing the PIXMA MP270.

I also found a CD full of pictures from 2006, which
was fun since I at first didn't recognize myself at all.
Back then I loved being silly with the camera, today
I don't like having my picture taken at all.

Here's two pictures from the CD that I like...


I look like a hipster from Camden. :))


Ahh, my favorite glasses, I always feel like a school
mistress in them. :)

On the same CD I also found a bunch of really cool
tracks, it's nice to rediscover music.
Like these two...



1 comment:

Zizzi said...

Det är kul att hitta gamla foton! Jag hittade en cd med foton från flera år sedan. Det är kul att kolla hur man såg ut då. :-)