Saturday 2 October 2010

1 KR!

Hello!
Having a bit of a sort out day today, would rather
do something fun but I'm out of ideas.

Started my day by revamping some tin cans to store
knitting needles and such in.
The tins didn't really fit in in my cute, colorful, retro
hobby room so I decided to do something about it.
I only needed some wallpaper and glue.
I also tied ribbon around my knitting needles instead
of those ghastly rubber bands.





I decided I wanted to show off my very cheapest finds
from Sweden. These gems only cost 1 Kr each!
(10 pence, $0.15, €0.10)


Cute vintage kid's box, perfect for craft bits.


I don't really know if these are small ashtrays or for
tea lights or maybe teabags.
I myself decided to use them as stylish teabag trays.
All I know is that they must be 1960's because I got
a matching plate that I bought from an old lady at a
boot sale years ago and she said she got it in the 60's.


I got 4 of them.

1 comment:

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Love the little red children's box, so cute!