Wednesday 16 June 2010

NEW CLASP

I guess it's a bit silly getting all excited about
something as unimportant as a clasp but to me
this new clasp is a mutts nuts.
I got this bag on eBay over a year ago and the
seller clearly lied about the condition, the clasp
was old and cracked and fell off not long after I
got it.
It's been sitting in my bedroom longing to be
used for quite some time so I finally went to a
cobbler and asked if he could make a new one
and use the old one as a template.
White leather is apparently pretty pricey so I
asked if he had any red leather and he did and
as you can see it really gives the bag a bit more
attitude.

BAG BEFORE:


BAG AFTER:

6 comments:

Jenny Oak Fae said...

MYCKET snyggare efteråt!!!

Fin duk också..!

: )

KRAM

InkyW said...

that looks swell! Even better than with a white clasp in my opinion!

ina said...

Det funkar ju fint, den blev lite mer rock n'roll efteråt.

art deco dame said...

like the red even better than the white!

Mrs Munster said...

Looking fabulous!

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Ah, this is the bag you were telling me about - looks fabulous!