Wednesday 15 April 2009

SMALL UPDATE

I'm back!
I've been feeling a bit off lately and ignored the computer,
our graphic card is buggered so everything is purple and
the text is double, very annoying.

So what have I been up to?
Well, there was Passover, which was nice as always, I was
a bit annoyed that we still haven't got ourselves a proper
Seder plate (my man don't think it's necessary) and two
new Haggadah.


Our vegetarian Seder.


My man reading the Haggadah.

We went to the antique market on Fiday where I found
some vintage jewelry and some vintage buttons.


Jewelry lot, £1.50


Buttons, £1.

On Sunday we went to our friends wedding.
A big Mazel Tov to them!


Claire & Paul.


Their wedding cakes.

What else?
My dad called last night and told me some bad news that
he and my stepmother won't come over this summer as he
promised and I'm a bit pissed off to be honest.

6 comments:

Cherrydots said...

Your friends' wedding looks pretty awesome! Especially the cake and the bride!

Unknown said...

Hey Rascal!Sorry you have had a bad week it sounds like :( Did you ever get he results of your scan back?
I hope you feel better soon! Go chew some gum!

Salla said...

Glad your back Rascal! :) Your friends' wedding dress looks gorgeous and the cake is awesome, oh.. :) Sad that your dad & stepmother can't come to you're place this summer. Hope you see them soon!

Zizzi said...

Sorry about your dad.
Claire was a very beautiful bride and I love their wedding-cake!

punk in writing said...

It sucks when things you look forward to get cancelled.

Hope your weekend will be fabulous.

Lady Thirty said...

trist att de inte kommer...förstår att du är sur, skulle jag också vara.
jösses vilken härlig bröllopstårta och vilken tjusig brud!
kram