Wednesday 22 April 2009

FEELING GREAT!

So this is post number 300 already!
Feeling great today, had a good morning so far, with my
condition I'm happy for everything I can accomplish.
I managed a 40 minute power walk around the lake with
both hand weights and ankle weights and then I had a
very yummy fruit salad containing apple, banana, peach
and lots of fresh raspberries that I enjoyed in the sun.
I'm having a break to let the food digest a bit before I
do my daily leg presses.

Here's two songs that keeps me going!



3 comments:

Rosie Unknown said...

Wow, Sounds like a yummy salad! Your condition?

punk in writing said...

Hope you'll get well soon.

Miss Rascal said...

Rosie Unknown: It sure was. Keept me full for a while.

I got Labyrinthitis, it's a virus on the balance nerve and I had lived with it since October now. It suck cos I get dizzy, feeling like I'm gonna be sick and headaches from hell.

Punk In Writing: Thanks doll!
I feel a lot better but it's not gone.