Sunday 25 January 2009

IN THE LETTERBOX

Me and my best friend often send packages to each
other, except that she's not as dorky as me and have
to blog about it every time, but I don't care, I can't
help myself!
I got a package the other day filled with lovely stuff
that really made my day. She's so spot on!


I got:
* my favorite movie, Tuppen,
* a note book in vintage sci fi pulp style,
* some lovely pink polka dot ribbon,
* eye shadow from Besame Cosmetics,
* four cute heart charms,
* a card with Bettie Page.


Look at these charms, aren't they too cute for words?!

7 comments:

E.K. said...

That notebook is great!

Miss Rascal said...

It sure is, I love old pulp covers.

fröken lila said...

it's so nice to get letters and packages! i wish people would do things like this more often.. i try, at least. sending is as much fun as recieving, i think!

Little Miss Wink said...

You're not dorky, it's me who's lazy ;))

Capa said...

Oh I love getting packages too. I did a couple of craft swaps ages ago and they were so much fun.

Your friend is so sweet to send you a such a lovely package

Kelly said...

Those heart charms are so sweet!

Miss Rascal said...

Fröken Lila: I love shopping for my friends, especially girlie stuff.

Miss Wink: Stop being so lazy then! ;P

The Demode Diva: Craft Swaps on Craftster or private?
Yeah, she's the best. :)

Kelly: They sure are, I'm gonna make a bracelet. :)