Friday 12 December 2008

REST IN PEACE, BETTIE PAGE.


Bettie Page is no longer alive.
I can't find words but I hope she's in heaven.

Read about it here.

My memories of Bettie...
I first came across Bettie Page in one of my grandpas adult
magazines when I was 11 years old. (I still have it!)
I fell in love instantly and cut my fringe the very same day.
(It wasn't pretty.)
She's been a huge inspiration for me all my life and I will
keep her spirit alive by using her images in my craft and
keep on using her sassy style as if it was my own.
Thanks for all, Bettie.
I will always love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIP bettie page.

<3.

Mrs Munster said...

It's because of her I finally dares do dye my hair black and have a fringe. May her soul rest in peace.

B-b-b-etty said...

:( fina fina bettie