Sunday 7 December 2008

MY BIRTHDAY

My birthday was great!
My man took me on a secret road trip to St. Albans
where we had lunch at our favorite Italian restaurant,
Sazio.
We also went into a charity shop where I found two
handbags from the 1950's.

When we came home I put the coffee maker on and
my lovely man surprised me with a birthday cake and
another present.

In the evening we went to see Slim Slip & The Sliders
who wished me happy birthday from stage and also
dedicated my favorite song.
I was a little bit annoyed that I couldn't have a Baileys
and a jive because of the damn Labyrinthitis.

Yesterday I got a big package from Sweden.
The ever so lovely Miss Wink had sent me a present
with a lot of girlie stuff.
A card, a pair of black gingham panties, a shower cap
with pinups, a strawberry face mask and a very pretty
vanity case.
Thank you so much darling! *hugs*

My friend Katarina called to wish me a happy birthday
and we had a nice long chat.


My sexy man and the cake.


A 1930's Bakelite razor. (From my man.)


A 1950's Resin bangle. (From my man.)


Tons of yummy stuff from Miss Wink!

Tonight we're going out for dinner at my favorite
kosher restaurant, Mattan Cherry, in Golders Green
with my lovely mother in law and after dinner we're
going to see Jive Aces perform in Edgeware.

6 comments:

B-b-b-etty said...

grattis i efterskott raring! rakhyveln såg spännande ut. kram

Miriam Parkman said...

Grattis igen!
Du verkar ha haft en underbar dag, trots baileys- och dansförbudet;)

Intressant förövrigt att du dansar jive, jag har förstått att det är det som gäller i London... Jag hör nästan aldrig om någon som dansar det här! Här är det mest boogie woogie om det ska vara till 50-60-talsmusik, och Lindy Hop och Balboa till 20-30- och 40-talsmusik. Enda gången man ser jive här är på tv-sända tävlingar!

Grattis igen,
Miriam

Make Me Up said...

grattis i efterskott! Presenterna såg jättefina ut och du och din man måste vara det sötaste paret jag sett på länge. Match made in heaven!

Mrs Munster said...

Aww. Sounds and looks you had wonderful birthday. It's not that bad to get older :)

Anonymous said...

STOOOOOOOORT grattis i efterskott!!!

Fifikoussout said...

oh you've been spoiled :D
grattis !!!
<3