Thursday 16 October 2008

A NEW CHAPTER

I am in fact a bit proud over myself today.
I called the local college and asked if they had
any short dressmaker courses at the moment
and if there's room for one more.
I was told that they only started last Monday
and that I'm more than welcome to join them!
I have the basic skills from the class I attended
while I was living in Stockholm, this course is
more advanced.

I also filled out a form for adopting a new Bull
Terrier, her name is Leah and she's about 5 years
old, apparently very loving towards children,
which is perfect since we're gonna start trying to
make a baby around this time next year.
I said to my man that it's a crying shame if we don't
get her since Leah is a Jewish name. *smirk*
Please cross your fingers and say a prayer for me,
I really, really want this little lady.
Click here to see a picture of Leah the Bull Terrier.


What's not to love?

Music for the evening:
The Kills - "Cat Claw"
The Raveonettes - "Attack of the Ghost Riders"
Chris Isaak - "Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing"
Social Distortion - "Ball and Chain"
Turbonegro - "Sell Your Body"
Mustasch - "Black City"
The Hives - "Walk Idiot Walk"
The Dead Boys - "Ain't It Fun"
13th Floor Elevators - "You're Gonna Miss Me"
The Sonics - "Psycho"

4 comments:

Little Miss Wink said...

Leah looks absolutly adorable and I think she would be the happiest bullie ever if she would come to you and Mark!

Unknown said...

awww! she is so cute!!

Mrs Munster said...

What a aorable doggie. Hope you'll get her!

Make Me Up said...

congrats on getting a spot at the course. Will we see some of your projects here perhaps? I really hope you´ll get the dog aswell, they´re so cute!