Friday 22 August 2008

YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT...

I'm so sore and so tired.
I've been sewing all morning and did a new sitting at
the tattooist this afternoon.
My plan for tonight, if I wasn't too tired, was to put
up some new goodies on Tradera.
I don't wanna sound too cocky but I know for a fact
that some of you will really like my recent creations.
Oh well, guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow...

I got myself this awesome t-shirt for only £8 today,
it's so sweet and it reminds me a bit of Kool Aid.


Click on the image for larger version.

3 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

When are you putting photos of your tattoo here :) That's a really cute t-shirt btw.

Miss Rascal said...

Thanks doll.

It's not finished yet, I have at least one more sitting to go.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

I*ll have to go check out your creations on Tradera, it'll be interesteing to see what new stuff you've done.

And yeah that tee is very sweet. I love everything with cherries or berries on it.