Monday 4 August 2008

THE LUAU AND MORE...

The Luau on Saturday was fun, I was very tired but
managed to stay for at least a couple of hours.
I didn't take a lot of pictures, I couldn't be bothered.
The hostess promised to give me all the Hibiscus
flowers next week to make new hair-flowers, in return
I promised to make her some for her kindness.
I really hope she remember it. *smirk*

Yesterday we went to that local 1950's festival, it was
fun and I made some new friends.
One of the girls really loved my creations so she
offered me a place in her stall next time there's a
1950's/rockabilly event.

Here's some pictures from the Luau:

Dorks!


Hawaiian shirts as far as the eye can see.
Larger image here.


The bar.


My favorite item, the cocktail fountain!

6 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

Wow, that cocktail fountain is fabulous as are you in the photo!

B-b-b-etty said...

åh vad roligt. jag avskyr att mina kompisar inte gillar det jag gillar :(

Anonymous said...

Have you ever been to Madame Jojo's in London? I saw that it was close to the place where Rancid will be playing and it looks really cool. Or can you perhaps recommend any other good place to go?

Lady Thirty said...

vad kul ni har haft!
cocktailfontänen var tuff och ni två var jättefina :)

kramelikram

Miss Rascal said...

Mrs Munster: Thanks darling. :D

Betty Lou: In Stockholm I didn't hang out with the rest of the billy crowd, I felt that I was better off since everyone was back-stabbers.
I did actually prefer to hang out with people that wasn't billy, that way I never had to fight for finds at flea markets. :))

Devildoll: It's in West End, a drag/cabaret club, you sure don't wanna miss it.
There's always Dingwalls in Camden.

Lady Thirty: Aww, thank you sweetie. :)
I have an obsession when it comes to fountains, I got a fountain table from the 1950's and a fountain to have on the table from the 1960's, I wouldn't say no to the hostess fountain if she offered it to me.
I don't know why.

Anonymous said...

Åh, jag älskar fontänen. En sådan vill jag ha på mitt bord, varje dag allra minst.