Friday 25 July 2008

I'VE GOT A BROKEN HEART



This is Maddie.
She's the girl of my dreams, she looks so much like Pixi,
the Bull Terrier I used to have when I was living in Sweden.
Maddie is up for adoption and I want nothing more than to
be her new mommy.
Thing is, I can't because we have plans in September and it
wouldn't be fair if we put her in a kennel while we're away.
It really breaks my heart.
I said to my man that I wish I had a very close friend or that
my dad was living over here so he could look after her, I know
he would, he loved Pixi very much and I know he would find
a special place in his heart for Maddie too.

Oh, gosh, I'm gonna start crying any minute now...
Our plans is breaking my heart.

7 comments:

H said...

Aw, she's so cute! I'm sorry you couldnt have her! (Btw, I like your blog, Im a new reader!)

Miss Rascal said...

I will try my best to come up with something.
I filled in an application form and I'm gonna call them next week, if we can have her I'm gonna ask the family who has her now if it's OK if we can take her after we'd been away.

I love new readers, welcome. :)

B-b-b-etty said...

men buhu :( kan ingen passa henne? eller ska ni vara borta länge?

Miss Rascal said...

Nope, we don't have that sort of friend who would be willing to help us out for two weeks. :(
I'm not too keen on putting her in a kennel while we're goe since she's so young.

Lady Thirty said...

vilken sötis...förstår att du är ledsen.
kram

Mrs Munster said...

You made me cry now. Maddie is lush. I've made the mistake once, that I went to dogs home here. 90% of the dogs were staffie or rottie cross (and pedigree). I left the place in tears...

Anonymous said...

hoppas ni kan lösa det på något sätt, hon verkar vara som gjord för er!

kindpussar!