Wednesday 4 June 2008

SEW PRETTY

Mother in law is coming over today. :D
I love that little lady. It's been way too long.
I'm gonna make falafel with wholegrain pita, garlic
dip, tomatoes and lettuce for lunch.

Yesterday I saw my new friend Angela.
We went shopping in a new clothing store that just
opened, I got the most beautiful skirt and then we
had coffee.


£10

It was horrible weather all day yesterday.
I felt a bit low and couldn't really concentrate on my
project so me and my darling watched that Ray Charles
movie.

6 comments:

Lady Thirty said...

kjolen är helt underbar...lyckans du!

Miss Rascal said...

Tackar. :D

annabananna said...

oh my, that skirt is really pretty!

Miss Rascal said...

Thanks, doll. :)

Pixi said...

Vet du kan svenska men säger ett par ord på engelska ändå!
I know you can swedish but I say it in english,it´s good practice for me anyway!I love the ray Charles movie!Didn´t you??

Miss Rascal said...

I absolutely love Ray Charles songs and the movie is a good 2 hour drooling session. :))