Wednesday 28 May 2008

SO TERRIBLE BEAUTIFUL

Creativity is sometimes born out of boredom.
I started a new project this evening and I can't wait
until I'm finished which will be tomorrow because
I need to get the rest of the material.
Lucky that I planned to have a walk to the local
indoor market tomorrow.

Music and sewing goes hand in hand.
I usually play The Andrew Sisters or The Skatalites
when I'm sitting by the sewing machine but tonight
I can't get enough of "Sugar Town" by Nancy Sinatra,
"Cat Claws " by The Kills, "Heartbreak Stroll" by
The Raveonettes and "Jumpin' at the Woodside"
by Count Basie, so I'm playing them on repeat and
driving my darling crazy. *smirk*

This is totally random but I want to recommend a
song that shouldn't pass anyone by.
"Wagon Wheel" by Old Crow Medicine Show.
You might hate country/folk but this song is so
terrible beautiful. Find it and play it.
You' won't be sorry...

No comments: